- lets you run code through many different compilers
- shows nicely annotated assembly output
- lots of compilers with lots of different versions,
also with experimental features
- offers several popular libraries
- great text editor with multiple cursors, VIM mode, dark mode, …
|Source-to-source transformation tool that makes
compiler magic visible and understandable.
Shows the code that
clang generates for
for loops, structured bindings, etc.
|Benchmark code (using Google Benchmark) and get a nice graphical runtime breakdown.
You can choose from various versions of |